Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"That man with the quizzical brow."

It has a been a long while since I've done a Q & A post for any of my stories, let alone The Baby. I know that I have been helter-skelter and feather-brained with the information of this particular story, so if there is anything you have been wanting to know, any points upon which I've confused you...you get the idea. Your funny questions, your tough questions, all of them - please ask in a comment below! I like to converse with people and the best way to do that is to have a give-and-take. Please inquire! I love to answer impertinent questions about my books and give back-chat for them.

"By my troth. You aren't quite so much of a porridge-head as I took you to be."
-The Baby

3 comments:

Esther Brooksmith (wisdomcreates) said...

1. Are the Baby, Jamsie, and Richmond the only earth-folk in Crissendum at the moment?

2. In whose household is Starling?

3. How old are Jamsie, Richmond, Smidgen, and Starling?

4. Falling into Crissendum is apparently simple enough, since your characters did it accidentally. Is it as easy to fall out? Does the puddle go both ways?

5. Who is this John character?

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

I'll be unfair and give you the question I can never answer myself. :) How did you come up with the idea for this story?

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you've joined the train. ;) Here are my questions...

1. I feel like you've explained this before, but as I can't think of the occasion, I'll ask you anyway: could you give us a thorough introduction to Crissendum?
2. To which character in The Baby do you feel most sympathetic? To which to you most closely relate?
3. What age-range are you aiming for with this book?
4. Who is the baby? (Or is that top-secret?)
5. How long is the project currently? How long do you estimate the completed book will be?